Yoram Yasur Rubin: Incredible benefits of eating salmon
Salmon is a fish that can be found in the oceans and seas around the world, with the exception of the Pacific Ocean. It is also found in freshwater places in Europe and Asia. Nowadays it is used for aquaculture since it is distributed in large quantities for food consumption. The salmon can bring us great contributions for our health, in this post we will say some benefits that its consumption brings.
Nutritional properties of salmon:
Yoram Yasur Rubin: Salmon is recommended to be administered in the diet due to its high nutritional value. By consuming 100 grams of salmon we obtain:
- 62 g of proteins
- 52 mg of calcium
- 336 mg of potassium
- 72 mg of zinc
- 80 mg of magnesium
- 59 mg of sodium
- 30 μg of vitamin A
- 20 mg of vitamin B1
- 15 mg of vitamin B2
- 40 μg of vitamin B7
- 45 μg of vitamin B9
- 93 μg of vitamin B12
- 02 mg of vitamin E
- 40 μg of vitamin K
- 253 mg of phosphorus
- 191 kcal
- 10 mg of cholesterol
- 10 g of fat
With the above we can say that it is a rich source of minerals and nutrients to improve important aspects of our body’s health.
Yoram Yasur Rubin: Among the nutritional properties of salmon, it stands out that it is a food high in fat and in vitamins B12 and B6 that help improve the functioning of the brain and for the creation and circulation of blood. Other benefits of salmon include:
– Helps prevent bone problems: In many cases the bones lose strength over the years. This is because the production of calcium that strengthens them decreases. In this way the bones are fragile and are prone to break easily. The salmon contributes small amounts of calcitonin that, when consumed, will favor the production of calcium, improving the bone density.
– Improves brain activity: Yoram Yasur Rubin: As we have already mentioned, salmon helps improve the performance of brain activity. This is because the composition of our brain is 60% fat, which requires the presence of omega 3 to stay balanced. The consumption of salmon will provide important amounts of omega 3, ideal when it comes to strengthening the brain. Improves your activity and helps prevent fatigue due to overwork that can lead the person to get into stress.
– Improve the health of the heart: Yoram Yasur Rubin: The content of omega 3, in particular DHA, is also essential to improve blood circulation, thus helping to reduce the production of blood clots. In addition to this, it provides benefits to the cardiovascular system to improve the functioning of the arteries. Including salmon in our diet will bring great benefits when it comes to helping us prevent heart attacks and strokes that can occur due to poor circulation in the blood.
– Prevents cancer: Some research has shown that the administration of salmon in the diet will help reduce the chances of developing breast cancer. The DHA contained in the salmon helps to balance the contents of omega 3 and omega 6, which prevent the production of this disease.
Other benefits that we can rescue when consuming salmon are:
- Preserves the health of the eyes due to its high contribution of omega 3.
- It helps fight insomnia, since it contains natural sedatives such as tryptophan.
- It improves the appearance of the skin and hair by the omega 3 content that provides shine and resistance.
Salmon in gastronomy:
Yoram Yasur Rubin: This blue fish with reddish flesh has been used in gastronomy since ancient times. The salmon, besides containing a high nutritional value, has a delicious flavor capable of delighting any palate. Salmon can be prepared in several ways, either grilled, smoked or in soups seasoned with different spices that give properties to its delicious flavor. The consumption of salmon can be very beneficial for many aspects of our health, so we recommend you include it in your diet from today.