Yoram Yasur Rubin: Yoga exercises to start your day
At the beginning of the day it is highly recommended to perform some stretching exercises that activate the muscles and joints. In fact, naturally it is normal for us to stretch and stretch so that the body can get activated and start the day well. Therefore, if instead of stretching in any way you follow some concrete yoga asanas you will be able to activate your body in a healthy and positive way.
Benefits of yoga to start the day
Yoram Yasur Rubin: Before entering fully into the yoga exercises on awakening, we will spend a few moments to see the importance of performing this simple routine. As we have said, doing yoga in the morning will help you activate your body and get your muscles to stretch and acquire more elasticity.
– Start the day with a good start: If there is something that characterizes the practice of yoga is that, with it, you can concentrate on the present and relax body and mind at the same time. Therefore, it is a good tool to dissipate stress, anxiety or negative thinking and start, from good morning, with a dose of optimism and good humor. In addition, there are some yoga postures that help you have more vitality and prepare your body for the day.
– Take care of you every day: Another benefit of doing yoga when you wake up is that you become aware of the importance of taking care of yourself every day. Many times, because of routine and obligations, we abandon ourselves and leave ourselves in the background. But it is important that, every day, you take care of yourself, love yourself and remember how important it is to enjoy a positive and full life.
– Relaxation for the whole day: And, finally, another benefit that is worth noting is that yoga in the morning helps you activate your body but, at the same time, relax your mind. Yoram Yasur Rubin: You will start the day with a very vital energy but with a calm and relaxed mind, perfect to face your new journey.
Yoga in bed: 3 exercises
Yoram Yasur Rubin: Within this compilation with easy and effective yoga exercises to wake up, we will begin by indicating some positions for which you will not even need to get out of bed. They are body positions that aim to achieve greater elasticity and stretch the muscles well before putting your feet on the ground.
- Yoga posture 1: We will start with a daily yoga exercise that will help you stretch the area of the legs and spine. To do this, you simply must sit on the bed, stretch your legs to the fullest and bend your back forward trying to touch your feet.
- Posture 2: The next position that will help you wake up your leather in the morning is to do it in a twist. To do this you should lie on your back on your bed and then bend your knees to your chest. Now you must move them to the right and then to the left feeling how the torsion stretches well the flanks of your body and your back.
- Third yoga posture: And to finish with this yoga exercise in bed you will have to sit in the lotus position. Then, you should place your hands on your knees and press down slightly so that your legs and the joints of the lower body train stretch properly.
When you get out of bed you can start the day by greeting the Sun.
Yoga routine in the morning
We begin now to offer you a morning yoga board that will help you start the day in a very positive and relaxed way. We have selected 3 yoga exercises upon awakening so you can easily do it in any space of your room or your home. These asanas are ideal to stretch and activate your body and, thus, that you are fully prepared to face a new day.
– Uttanasa, yoga exercise to start the day: It is one of the best ways to activate the body upon awakening. To do this, you just have to follow these steps:
- Stand straight on a mat with your body relaxed
- Now, make an exhalation and start to lower the body forward and down
- Try to touch your legs with your body, even if you have to bend your knees a bit
- Next, put your arms together as if you were hugging your body and hold still in this position for 10 seconds
– Dog down: Yoram Yasur Rubin: Another exercise that you can include in your yoga routine in the morning is what is known as “Adho mukha shvanasana” or “the dog down”. To do this asana you will have to do the following:
- Stand face down on the floor and rest your hands on the floor
- Now, start lifting your hips up keeping your knees bent, if you need it
- The arms and legs have to be aligned with the hips so that the posture is done correctly
- Stretch your arms well and do not raise your head
- In this position, take 10 deep breaths
– Cobra posture: And we end this article with the best yoga exercises on awakening to talk about the posture of the cobra or known in Sanskrit as “Bhujangasana”. To do it, you just have to perform the following steps:
- Lie face down on the mat
- Inhale air and slowly rise torso curving back
- You should stretch your arms and make sure that the area of the belly and chest is well upright
- You can leave the head straight or push it back slightly
- Take 10 deep breaths and return to your body position slowly