Yoram Yasur about
Yoram Yasur phone number (614) 889-5488 and Addresss 180 E Kossuth St Columbus, OH 43206
YORAM YASUR CONSUME ANTIOXIDANTS AND YOUR HEALTH WILL BE IMPROVED.
They fight free radicals, neutralizing and removing them from our bloodstream.
Beta carotene is good for eye health.
Lycopene is good for helping prostate health.
Flavonoids are beneficial for heart health.
There are so many kind of antioxidants.
Beta carotene combined with vitamin e, are the most powerful combination to protect skin.
They help to boost your immune system for an optimum health.
Antioxidants protect our body against mood disorders, memory problems, eye problems, and heart problems.
So be sure to include them in your diet.
It is impressive how Lycopene is good for fighting prostate deceases, this marvelous ingredient can be found in a variety of foods like:
- Tomatos (all their presentation, fresh, canned, dried, etc. )
- Guava (this delicious and nutricios fruit that taste so good, you should try to make some ice cream with this !)
- Papaya, oh papaya is wonderful for many many things, besides the enzymes that helps digestion, papaya also contains lots of Lycopene.
- Pink Grapefruit, also great for loosing weight !!
- and many more
There are studies that suggest that Lycopene helps to fight other deceases like:
- Prostate Cancer
- Promote Heart Health by lowering cholesterol levels
- Skin Health, by diminishing the damages of UV rays providing with the application of tomato paste to your skin along with some other carotenoids.
- Better Bones, with its anti oxidant properties by lowering the death of bone cells.
- Brain Health, again its antioxidant properties provide better protection from seizures and memory loss like the experienced by Alz heimer pacients.
Another Potent Antioxidants
Betacarotene and Flavonoids are also very good for your health, they can be found in :
- yellow peppers
- red peppers
- sweet potatos
- romaine letucce
According to the Mayo Clinic it is safe to consume 6 to 15 milligrams of beta carotene per day and you can find this in a 3.5 ounces of raw carrots or 60 grams of cooked spinach.